Cannabis and Sleep
Course Creator: SleepEdu Sponsored Course
BRPT Credit: 1.0 CSTE
AARC CREDIT: 1.0 CRCE
This course is a recorded Web Presentation by Mark Rasmus, M.D.
Format is MP4. Course is approved for 1.0 credit hour of continuing education
- The learner will understand the effectiveness of various forms of cannabis on OSA.
- The learner will be able to articulate the difference on the effect of OSA between derivatives of the cannabis flower vs. synthetic cannabinoids.
- The learner will understand the physiological effects of several chemical components in the cannabis flower.
- The learner will be able to articulate the effect of several different methods of ingestion of naturally occurring cannabis.
- The learner will understand the effects of naturally occurring and synthetic cannabinoids on other sleep disorders (PTSD, insomnia, multiple sclerosis, REM behavior disorder, chronic pain, neuropathy, epilepsy, daytime somnolence and HIV-related sleep disorders.
Click the course type below to register for the course at our affiliate’s website.
Purchase includes Downloadable PDF and access to online test.