- Sep 21 2021
Webinar: Value-Based Sleep with Emerson Wickwire, Ph.D. (Rescheduled)
About the Presenter:
Dr. Emerson Wickwire is Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, and Director of the Insomnia Program at the University of Maryland Midtown Medical Center. Dr. Wickwire completed his advanced training in sleep at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, where he also served as Assistant Professor. He previously co-founded a leading interdisciplinary sleep medicine center that became a model for comprehensive sleep medicine centers throughout the country. He is a frequently sought-after expert and has been featured in numerous local and national publications.
Dr. Wickwire has published over 40 peer-reviewed scientific articles, book chapters, and scientific abstracts, and 20 articles for the professional audience on topics such as telehealth and telemedicine, home sleep apnea testing, corporate sleep health, and patient communication skills. He serves on the editorial advisory board of Sleep Review and is Associate Editor of the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine. In 2017, he received the Stuart Quan Award for Editorial Excellence.
- Value-Based Sleep
Date & Time:
- DATE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED – PLEASE WATCH OUR WEBSITE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
- Webinar Objectives:
- Briefly describe two health economic endpoints in sleep research
- Briefly describe two health economic study designs used in sleep research
- Emerson Wickwire, Ph.D.
- Webinar Cost: $50 for AACSM Members / $100 for Non-Members
- BECOME A MEMBER
CE Learner Notification:
The American Academy of Cardiovascular Sleep Medicine (AACSM)
Webinar – Value-Based Sleep
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED – PLEASE WATCH OUR WEBSITE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and The American Academy of Cardiovascular Sleep Medicine (AACSM). Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Amedco LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Register & Pay via Paypal:
If you are an AACSM member, you get a 50% Discount on all of our webinars, as well as the following benefits:
- (1) Receive discounts to AACSM events, webinars, annual conference,s and CME/CEU online courses
- (2) Network with peers in cardiology, sleep medicine, and many other areas of expertise in healthcare and industry
- (3) Get involved in a special interest group where your voice matters
- (4) Gain advanced and exclusive insight on cardiovascular and sleep disorders
- (5) Access to member-only content and events
- (6) Be a part of the future of cardiovascular sleep medicine
Want to save 50% on this Webinar? Become a Member Today!
(*After you submit the registration form is submitted, you’ll be redirected to pay via Paypal)