WEBINAR: Precision Dentistry: Evolution in Dental Sleep Medicine (July 13) with Mark Murphy, DMD, DABDSM
Title: Precision Dentistry: Evolution in Dental Sleep Medicine
Date & Time:
- DATE: Tuesday, July 13, 2021
- 7:30 – 8:30PM Eastern Time
At the conclusion of this presentation/discussion, participants will:
- Understand the how the features, advantages and benefits of precision has impacted OAT.
- Demonstrate how precision impacts dose and adherence, and reduces the risk for side effects.
- Create a device selection decision matrix to improve outcomes.
Scope of Presentation: Traditional assumptions about precision in Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT) are being challenged as healthcare professionals, payers and patients demand better outcomes, improved quality of life and fewer side effects. Next generation devices are demonstrating better efficacy through precision. They are smaller, more comfortable, have more tongue space and incredible compliance. Technological advances in understanding, testing, and recording three-dimensional mandibular positioning has also impacted dose. The cliché. “less is more” has never been more applicable. These next generation devices and technologies allow us to reach therapeutic goals faster, with less advancement, better predictability and with fewer interventions and side effects.
- Mark T. Murphy, DDS, D ABDSM, FAGD
- Webinar Cost: $50 for AACSM Members / $100 for Non-Members
- BECOME A MEMBER
CE Learner Notification:
Continuing Education Language
The American Academy of Cardiovascular Sleep Medicine (AACSM)
Webinar – Precision Dentistry: Evolution in Dental Sleep Medicine
July 13, 2021
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and The American Academy of Cardiovascular Sleep Medicine (AACSM). Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Amedco LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Register & Pay via Paypal:
If you are an AACSM member, you get a 50% Discount to all of our webinars, as well as the following benefits:
- (1) Receive discounts to AACSM events, webinars, annual conference and CME/CEU online courses
- (2) Network with peers in cardiology, sleep medicine and many other areas of expertise in healthcare and industry
- (3) Get involved in a special interest group where your voice matters
- (4) Gain advanced and exclusive insight on cardiovascular and sleep disorders
- (5) Access to member-only content and events
- (6) Be a part of the future of cardiovascular sleep medicine
Want to save 50% on this Webinar? Become a Member Today!
(*After you submit the registration form is submitted, you’ll be redirected to pay via Paypal)
About the Presenter:
Mark is the Principal of Funktional Consulting, Lead Faculty for Clinical Education at ProSomnus Sleep Technologies, serves on the Guest Faculty at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry and as a Regular Presenter on Business Development, Practice Management and Leadership at the Pankey Institute.
He has served on the Boards of Directors of the Pankey Institute, National Association of Dental Laboratories, the Identalloy Council, the Foundation for Dental Laboratory Technology, St. Vincent DePaul’s Dental Center and the Dental Advisor.
He lectures internationally on Leadership, Practice Management, Communication, Case Acceptance, Planning, Occlusion, Sleep and TMD. He has a knack for presenting pertinent information in an entertaining manner.