- Nov 19 2021
- 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Precision Dentistry: An EVO-lution in DSM with Dr. Mark Murphy.
About the Presenter:
Mark T. Murphy, DDS, D.ABDSM, is an American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine Diplomate and has practiced in the Rochester MI area for 40 years. He is the Lead Faculty for Clinical Education at ProSomnus Sleep Technologies, serves on the DSM faculty at University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry and is a Regular Presenter on Sleep at the Pankey Institute. He has served on the Boards of Directors of the Pankey Institute, National Association of Dental Laboratories, the Identalloy Council, the Foundation for Dental Laboratory Technology, St. Vincent DePaul’s Dental Center, and the Dental Advisor. He lectures internationally on Leadership, Strategic Planning and Dental Sleep Medicine
- Precision Dentistry
Date & Time:
- DATE: Tuesday, November 16, 2021
- Time: 7:30 – 8:30 PM EDT
Discuss the impact of modernization on MADs (Mandibular Advancement Devices) and sleep treatment.
Discuss the potential of MADs as the future OSA treatment solutions.
- Mark T. Murphy, DDS, D-ABDSM
- Webinar Cost: $50 for AACSM Members / $100 for Non-Members
- BECOME A MEMBER
CE Learner Notification:
The American Academy of Cardiovascular Sleep Medicine (AACSM)
Webinar – Precision Dentistry: An EVO-lution in DSM
November 16, 2021
Time: 7:30 – 8:30 PM EDT
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and The American Academy of Cardiovascular Sleep Medicine (AACSM). Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Amedco LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Register & Pay via Paypal:
If you are an AACSM member, you get a 50% Discount on all of our webinars, as well as the following benefits:
- (1) Receive discounts to AACSM events, webinars, annual conference,s and CME/CEU online courses
- (2) Network with peers in cardiology, sleep medicine, and many other areas of expertise in healthcare and industry
- (3) Get involved in a special interest group where your voice matters
- (4) Gain advanced and exclusive insight on cardiovascular and sleep disorders
- (5) Access to member-only content and events
- (6) Be a part of the future of cardiovascular sleep medicine
Want to save 50% on this Webinar? Become a Member Today!
(*After you submit the registration form is submitted, you’ll be redirected to pay via Paypal)